Recognizing the primary role that parents are called to play in their children’s faith formation, the Chosen Parent Information Session offers you an opportunity to engage with parents before their teen begins their Chosen journey.
The 4 goals of the Parent Information Session are to:
- Introduce them to the Chosen program.
- Educate them about the Sacrament of Confirmation.
- Encourage them to take seriously their role as primary educators in matters of the faith.
- Equip them with the Chosen Parent’s Guide and other resources that will help guide them through the journey.
This Guide contains:
- • A checklist of things to consider prior, during and after the Parent Session.
- • A sample framework for a one-hour Parent Information Session.
- • Sample letters for the parents.
This powerful and inspiring video, to be played at the Parent Session, features Chosen author Chris Stefanick and presenter Fr. Mike Schmitz. Parents will be encouraged and motivated to take an active role in their child’s Confirmation preparation. (20 minutes)